Velociptor Climb 2
If the Velociptor Climb was a great success, the Velociptor Climb 2 will leave you speechless! The only warning: you won't be able to resist driving it!
- Engine power 500W
- Rear-wheel drive
- Lithium battery 48V 13ah
- Range c.a. 35 km/h
- Double front and rear disc braking system
Shock absorbers and Tyres
- 4 front shock absorbers + 2 rear shock absorbers
- Tubeless off-road pneumatic wheels 10"
- Folding aluminium frame
- Product dimensions "folded": 125 x 55 x 25 cm
- Direction indicators on the platform with front and rear laser movement
- Telescopic steering column
- Rear comfort platform
- Maximum load 125 kg
- Weight 23 kg
- 3 Speed (eco 6 km/h - drive 20 km/h - sport 25 km/h)
- Cruise Control
- Multifunctional LCD coloured display with USB charge
- Battery voltage indicator
- Front and rear LED position light
- Burglar alarm with acoustic signal
Let's start with 500W motor power, the 4 front + 2 rear shock absorbers and the 10" off-road pneumatic wheels for a comfortable ride on any type of track.
Add to this a double disc brake system and a 48V 13Ah battery that will guarantee safety and long autonomy.
Not to mention the rear comfort footrest to facilitate riding on long tracks and the direction indicators with laser movement under the front and rear footrests.
And for the most demanding riders, in addition to the multifunctional colored display you will also have a second display for battery voltage, so you can check the performance of the Climb 2 live!
This is not enough to show how special the Velociptor Climb 2 electric scooter is. Try it and you won't regret it!
*Maximum speed and range depend on riding conditions and rider weight.
EMG never leaves you stranded. If you have any problems or need assistance with any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to meet your requirements and make your day better.